Are You Looking for Meaningful Work That is Flexible to Your Lifestyle?
I believed that I would never work again. It felt impossible to fulfill my work duties on a schedule, due to the severity of my symptoms. I was devastated. Work was my identity and I loved helping people.
After using Beautycounter products to improve my health and learning about their mission to get safer products into the hands of everyone, I decided to join as a Consultant and build my own business.
This job offers:
1. Flexibility to focus on your health, family, etc. first by making your own demands and schedule
2. Meaning by join a movement to improve the health of others
3. New skill set and personal development through business mentor-ship program
4. An Income
Is This Job Right for You?
I never thought I would go into direct sales. My background is in psychology, English writing, and rehab (Occupational Therapist). Beautycounter provides an amazing support network, where I am connecting to many different women entrepreneurs for support, encouragement, and guidance. I have two mentors that I talk to daily or weekly that would mentor you, as well. The company also provides lots of educational resources through their Counter University. I have learned a lot from well respected estheticians, makeup artists, and product developers.
Beautycounter uses a direct sales model, as this is a grassroots effort to create change to regulate the beauty industry. This means that we share genuinely about the products with the people closest to us (friends and family) through in-person discussions or trying the products, dropping off products to try, or hosting small get-togethers. If I can educate one person to make a safer choice today that will impact his or her future, then I have done my job!
Beautycounter Consultant FAQ
What are the perks of becoming an Independent Consultant?
Consultant’s purchase their own products at a 25% discount. You can earn between 25%- 35% commissions depending on your sales each month. Consultants also have the ability to earn special incentives, including trips, and exclusive Beautycounter items.
Are there monthly minimums or requirements?
There is no monthly minimum. You do have sell $1,200 every 6 months, which is very doable. If you don’t meet this, then your account becomes a Band of Beauty Membership where you earn free shipping on orders over $100, and 10% product credit to use on your following purchase in 90 days.
Have More Questions?
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity (compensation plan, what the job entails, and education or support), please email me with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Ready to Join?
1. Click HERE to start the process.
2. Click “Join Now” at the bottom of the page. It costs $98 to join and comes with an enrollment kit (a workbook, bold lipstick, overnight resurfacing peel, Beautycounter tote, cosmetic bag, business cards, look books, and hosting brochures).
3. Choose me as your mentor, Katie Gardner.
4. Although it is not necessary to purchase a started kit, it is hard to start a business without products to share with people or for you to authentically talk about the products. This is also the only time that you will make a percentage back on your own personal purchase (aka you will earn a paycheck for your purchase). The starter kits are very discounted (40% and up savings!!).
I recommend the Skin-Care Best Sellers and/or Makeup Masters Kit.
What to Expect
I will schedule an on-boarding call with you within the first week to help you get started! We will discuss your goals, answer questions, and get to know one another better. I look forward to supporting you in your business goals!
Copyright @healingfaithfully 2019.