Looking for Another Source of Income or Flexible Work?
Why I Chose to Be an Independent Consultant
No one should have to worry if his or her personal care products are contributing to illnesses or impacting his or her health!
Educating people to remove environmental toxins from their food, water, and personal care products is valuable in preventing illnesses and easing the suffering of those with complex chronic health issues. Changing my products, made a huge difference in my ability to heal autoimmune illnesses and balance my hormones.
This Job Offers:
1. Flexibility to focus on your health, family, etc. first by making your own demands and schedule
2. Meaning by join a movement to improve the health of others
3. New skill set and personal development through business mentor-ship program
4. Another source of income
5. Discount (25% off) on amazing products
Is This Job Right for You?
Beautycounter uses a direct sales model, as this is a grassroots effort to create change to regulate the beauty industry. This means that we share genuinely about the products with the people closest to us (friends and family) through in-person discussions or trying the products, dropping off products to try, or hosting small get-togethers. If I can educate one person to make a safer choice today that will impact his or her future, then I have done my job!
Beautycounter Consultant FAQ
What are the perks of becoming an Independent Consultant?
Consultant’s purchase their own products at a 25% discount. You can earn between 25%- 35% commissions depending on your sales each month. Consultants also have the ability to earn special incentives, including trips, and exclusive Beautycounter items.
Are there monthly minimums or requirements?
There is no monthly minimum. You do have sell $1,200 every 6 months, which is very doable. If you don’t meet this, then your account becomes a Band of Beauty Membership where you earn free shipping on orders over $100, and 10% product credit to use on your following purchase in 90 days.
Have More Questions?
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity (compensation plan, what the job entails, and education or support), please email me with any questions at email@example.com .
Ready to Join?
1. Click HERE to start the process.
2. Click “Join Now” at the bottom of the page. It costs $98 to join and comes with an enrollment kit (a workbook, bold lipstick, overnight resurfacing peel, Beautycounter tote, cosmetic bag, business cards, look books, and hosting brochures).
3. Choose me as your mentor, Katie Gardner.
4. Although it is not necessary to purchase a started kit, it is hard to start a business without products to share with people or for you to authentically talk about the products. This is also the only time that you will make a percentage back on your own personal purchase (aka you will earn a paycheck for your purchase). The starter kits are very discounted (40% and up savings!!).
I recommend the Skin-Care Best Sellers and/or Makeup Masters Kit.
What to Expect
I will schedule an on-boarding call with you within the first week to help you get started! We will discuss your goals, answer questions, and get to know one another better. I look forward to supporting you in your business goals!
Copyright @healingfaithfully 2019.